At International Digital Chamber of Commerce (BDCC), we are always looking for visionary, driven and talented people to join our diverse, global and ambitious team. We offer permanent, part-time and flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle, and our business objectives.
We are very interested to hear from experienced professionals with the the following areas of expertise:
- Civil servants: especially former members of parliament, ministers, diplomats, trade and investment experts
- Financial services: tax consultants, investment bankers, private equity and venture capitalists
- Legal: corporate, immigration and criminal lawyers
- Marketing consultants, government and public relations consultants, lobbyists, international trade and investment consultants and business development experts
- Graduates: Computer Science, MBAs, Business and Finance, Economics and other related degrees
Email us your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org